Futsal 4 Life Terms and Conditions.
By signing this form I acknowledge the following:
- I am not a member of FUTSAL 4 LIFE.
- This form does not create any relationship between the individual and FUTSAL 4 LIFE.
- FUTSAL 4 LIFE is not providing me with a service in trade or commerce.
- I have read and understood the FUTSAL 4 LIFE Rules of Play (“the Rules”).
- I acknowledge that recreational activity involves a degree of physical risk and I may sustain personal injuries or death as a result of my participation in recreational activities. Injuries which may occur on premises under the control of FUTSAL 4 LIFE include the following types of injuries: injuries that may occur as a result of slipping on wet flooring, a futsal ball striking me, collisions with other players of the premises or injuries relating to or caused by equipment.
- I acknowledge that I have my own personal medical insurance cover.
- FUTSAL 4 LIFE shall not be liable for any injury or death that occurs whilst I am attending the premises under the control of FUTSAL 4 LIFE or that occurs directly or indirectly or that occurs prior to, during and post-game.
- Futsal 4 Life shall not be liable for any loss, damage or theft of any property belonging to me, or brought onto any FUTSAL 4 LIFE premises under their control, occurring on said premises.
- FUTSAL 4 LIFE reserves the right to refuse my entry or to request that I leave the premises if I breach the terms of this form.
- FUTSAL 4 LIFE has the discretionary right to remove teams from their competitions as set out in the Rules.
- I understand that FUTSAL 4 LIFE competitions are fun and social.
- I agree to not play roughly or behave in a manner that is dangerous or violent as determined by the Rules. A friendly atmosphere is what social FUTSAL 4 LIFE is about.
- Completion of this form does not ensure a position in a competition of FUTSAL 4 LIFE; this is subject to availability within competitions.
- The individual acknowledges that the team must pay Registration and Last Game Bond by the 4th week of the season or point deductions will occur.
- I acknowledge that teams asked to leave the competition, or simply decide to not complete the season, will forfeit their Last Game Bond as prescribed by the Rules.
- I agree to not smoke or engage in anti-social behaviour on university or school grounds.
TEAM REGULATIONS, FEES & CHARGES
- Teams agree to play for the entire current season.
- After the Start Date, any team that withdraws from the competition during the season, or which is removed from the competition pursuant to clauses 19 – 21 of this document, is liable for match fees for their scheduled games for the remainder of the season, excluding byes and finals.
- Teams can be removed from the competition for persistent rough play and excessive dissent or abusive language toward officials or other FUTSAL 4 LIFE staff. Teams will be issued one written warning before they are removed.
- Forfeit fees are:
1. More than 24 hours notice = 1 x match fee
2. Less than 24 hours notice = 2 x match fees.
- Teams that forfeit games due to non-attendance three times in the same season will be removed from the competition and are liable for the remaining fees, pursuant to clause 18 of this document.
- Teams that forfeit 3 times in the same season will be removed from the competition and are liable for the remaining fees, pursuant to clause 18 of this document.IT IS AGREED
“Definitions” in this FUTSAL 4 LIFE Terms and Conditions, unless the contrary intention appears from the context:
“Gross Negligence” in relation to an act or omission, means that the act was done or omitted to be done with reckless disregard, with or without consciousness, for the consequences of the act or omission.
“Intellectual Property” means all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, the following rights:
“Personal injury” means:
- an injury of an individual (including the aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of an injury of the individual); or
- the contraction, aggravation, acceleration, or recurrence of a disease of an individual; or
- the coming into existence, the aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of any other condition, circumstance, occurrence, activity, form of behaviour, course of conduct or state of affairs in relation to an individual that is or may be harmful or disadvantageous to, or result in harm or disadvantage to:
- The individual; or
- The community.
“Recreational Activities” means your participation in a sporting activity or leisure time pursuit or your participation in any other activity that involves a significant degree of physical exertion or physical risk and is undertaken for the purposes of recreation, enjoyment or leisure.
“Recreational Services” means services that consist of participation in:
- a sporting activity or a similar leisure-time pursuit, such as those covered in the Rules; or
- any other activity that:
- Involves a significant degree of physical exertion or physical risk; and
- Is undertaken for the purposes of recreation, enjoyment or leisure.
“Rules” mean the FUTSAL 4 LIFE Rules of Play that are given to each team captain and made available to all members of the team.
“Services” includes any rights (including rights in relation to, and interests in, real or personal property), benefits, privileges or facilities that are, or are to be, provided, granted or conferred in trade or commerce.
“Start Date” means the date on which the last party signs this FUTSAL 4 LIFE Terms and Conditions.
“Terms and Conditions” means this document, including:
- Futsal Life – Registration Form;
- Futsal Life – Conditions of Acceptance – Individual Players; and
- The terms and conditions contained on the Futsal Life website – under the ‘Register’ tab.
By signing this form I agree to abide by the following:
- All of FUTSAL 4 LIFE’s Terms and Conditions;
- I agree to play by the FUTSAL 4 LIFE Rules of Play.
- I agree to abide by FUTSAL 4 LIFE Policies whilst in a facility under Futsal Life’s control.
I hereby release Futsal 4 Life, its officers and employees, against and from all expenses, damages, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, judgements and losses (including those resulting from any loss, damage or theft of any property under Futsal 4 Life’s control) of any kind whatsoever arising out of, caused by, or attributable to or resulting from any accident, injury or death to any person occurring at a venue under Futsal 4 Life’s control or as a result of the use of facilities and/or equipment belonging to Futsal 4 Life.